Monday, May 14, 2007

Together


In life many things at the same time might go wrong as they sometimes will
That's when the road you're traveling seems all uphill
When you are no where close to being on a high
And every time you look up all you see is a dark sky
When you constantly are trying to go forwards
And a force is there always pulling you backwards

Rest assure I’m forever by your side
You turn to me and we together will put anything aside
You look left you look right
I’ll be there with all my might
You look up you look down
I’ll be there to never let you down

We'll do it bit by bit
Rest if you must, but you and I will never quit
Success is having control of the paths u make
But it starts with the strides you take
You might not be able to tell just how close you are
It may be near when it seems afar
So stick around and make your home here even when our hardest times hit
Because it's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit

You be good to me
And I'll show you just how great life can be
From dreams coming through
To the slightest thing you’ve ever wanted to do
It starts with us having the right gauge
And always being on the same page
Because we are in this thing together
Now and forever

By Romelle Burgess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've got talent babe. I love you.

--Lor